These days’ people are very much crazy about iPhones. According to a survey, every third person is using an iPhone. But there are so many things that you should know about iPhone. One of the most important things is that you should know whether your phone New, Refurbished, or Replaced. If you want to have your iPhone repair, then you should go and search for service centers.
- If you are a person who is buying a used iPhone or a repaired iPhone, then you should always check.
- You should check whether the phone is bought new, is refurbished or a replaced product.
With the help of this article, you will get to know “How to check whether your iPhone is New, Refurbished, or Replaced”. Have a look to know in details:
- There is no need to worry if you are buying a used iPhone or repaired iPhone. You can easily check if it is new or not by using an interesting device model identifier trick.
- This is a very useful thing, with the help of this device, you can easily identify the iPhone is new or not.
How to determine if the iPhone you are buying is New, Refurbished, Replaced or Personalized?
To know whether the iPhone is new, refurbished, replaced or personalized, you should have a device model prefix. This device will help you in determining the original status of the iPhone. Have a look to these steps to know properly.
STEP 1: First of all, you have to open the setting app on the iPhone. After opening settings, you have to click on “General” and on “About”.
STEP 2: Look for the model option and then read about in model identifier. It will look something like “MN572LL/A”. The first character will help you in knowing if the iPhone is new, refurbished, replaced or personalized. Have a look to know more:
- M- If “M” is the first character it means that the iPhone is new or it is newly purchased.
- F- If “F” is the first character, then the iPhone is refurbished. As because F represents the refurbished model. If you see “F” then it means that the iPhone was under the refurbishing process.
- N- The replaced device is shown through the character “N”. Therefore, this further means that the originally bought device was replaced by this model. Hence, the replacement of the model is likely to be done on service requests.
- P- The character “P” resembles that the device is personalized with engraving. This further means that the device was engraved during the purchase.
This is how you can make sure whether the phone you are having is new, refurbished, replaced or personalized. If you are searching for iPhone repairs centers, then you can take help from the browser.
Here is all that you should know. Now, you can easily determine if the iPhone is new, refurbished, replaced or personalized.