Every home should consist of a hammer; it would act as a best friend because of its multi-purpose usage. Ask a carpenter he would tell you how important it is to have a good hammer and how it always stood by your side. If you are already using the one and still end up beating up your hand instead of a nail then and have a trip to any standard hammer corporate websites and see the slight difference they had and buy hammer.
Here we are covering general purposes, and reason to have a hammer and variety of hammer Indian online market offers, mainly three designs features of hammers in different styles we have:
- Crown section: located on one end on the uppermost part of the stick is this section; a duly crowned hammer pushes the nail inside the wood without marring the wooden surface. It helps in minimize nail deflection and bending.
- A rip claw: these are specially designed to slip down under the nail head if you want to pull it out, some manufacturer is working hard to made this claw fine and also made double bevel for more clearer work. These bevels help the hammer to slip inside the smallest space between the nail and the wood surface.
- Bevel section: this is another end of hammer formation used to strike on to the surface of the nail to dig it inside a wall or on a block of wood, bevel on the surface of striker help to hit safely from chipping the face from the off-center strike.
- The grip of a hammer: the grip is most important to hold and to run an hammer, unless and until it is not gripped into the arms. Has to buy one which is safe also it was designed professionally. If looking for wooden handle make it sure that it is strong enough to strike having bell end provide a secure grip during harder strikes. Fiberglass and tubular armed hammers must have non-slippery, it could have PVC grip. Or if you are one looking for solid steel handle then make it sure it has air cushioned grip for comfortable holding.
According to professionals hammer must have hickory handles or fiberglass hand hammer are also considered best and then comes the number of steel handle hammer. So, it is clear that too choose one of a good quality hammer above features has to go into considerations to buy hammer online India, some of the simple steps need to check are:
- Framed hammer has long handled with heavy weights may be up to 28 oz.
- A good hammer which used generally is of 16 oz, mostly come with wooden handles, graphite or could be in steel handles.
- Ball-peen hammer is the one used for working on metals.
- Brick hammer as the name used to cut bricks, mostly used in factories and constructional sites.
- Check whether it straight or not, by putting scrap board beneath it.