The Dogecoin cryptocurrency was created in 2013 and was jokingly positioned as a competitor to bitcoin with a dog as a logo. Despite such a frivolous approach, the coin has become quite popular.
Binance USD (BUSD) is a fiat-backed stablecoin. This means that behind each BUSD token, a real US dollar is stored in the issuing company Paxos bank account. In general, stablecoins are one of the most important, even key, classes of crypto assets that are relevant among traders and investors. As the name implies, a stablecoin must have a stable value. Otherwise, it does not make any sense. This is the best way to use all the advantages of cryptocurrencies and, simultaneously, avoid the main disadvantage – the unpredictability of prices.
This article will look at how to exchange doge to busd. There are several ways to exchange. Let’s consider them in order.
To make an exchange through the exchange, follow the instructions:
- Choose a crypto exchange from those that suit you in most respects. DOGE trading is supported, for example, by Binance, Bybit, OKX, Current.com, Huobi, MEXC Global, EXMO.
- Register and, if you need account verification to complete transactions, then go through it.
- Replenish your balance in dogecoins by transferring them from your wallet to the account specified in the personal account of the exchange.
- You can usually click on the “Trade” button for the asset you want to exchange in the list of coins you have. Then select Binance USD.
- Going to the section of the trading terminal, create an order to sell a crypto asset. When creating a limit order, you can specify the desired sell price, but if the order is a market order, the transaction will be completed instantly at a cost set by the market.
Peer-to-peer platforms are created to buy or sell cryptocurrencies without intermediaries for real money, from participant to participant.
How to use the platforms:
- Register, and replenish your account in cryptocurrency.
- Select the Sell operation.
- Select the coin to sell – DOGE.
- Select BUSD.
- View the list of offers on the right. It contains information about each offer – trader status, payment methods, coin rate, and exchange limits.
- Make an exchange.
With the help of these services, you can easily exchange Dogecoin for BUSD or other crypto pairs like Matic to avax and withdraw to fiat. The asset is not supported by all exchangers but by quite a few. You can find suitable services through aggregating information about proven working exchangers or among reliable exchangers on our website. The process of using exchangers is arranged according to the same principle:
- Register on the site.
- Select Dogecoin as the returned currency.
- Choose the method of receiving that suits you from those available in the exchanger.
- Enter payment details, and amount. Create an exchange request.
- Specify additional information – for example, a promo code for a discount.
- Pay for the application within a limited time.
- Click the “I paid” button for your payment to be credited.
- Wait for the transfer of payment from the exchanger to the details you specified.
Also Read: 5 Tips To Design Your Modern Living Room Furniture