Metal buildings are a popular choice for a variety of applications, from commercial and industrial buildings to agricultural and residential structures. They are known for their durability, affordability, and ease of construction. If you are considering building a 60×100 metal building, you are probably wondering how much it will cost.
The cost of a 60×100 metal building will vary depending on a number of factors, including the type of building, the materials used, the location, and the complexity of the design. However, you can expect to pay between $108,000 and $120,000 for the steel building kit only, or $18-$20 per square foot. The shell (building, concrete, and assembly) for an average 60×100 steel building will cost between $114,000 and $150,000, or $19-$25 per sq ft. Turnkey, without land or grading, costs an average of $330,000-$420,000, or $55-$70 per square foot.
Factors that Affect the Cost of a 60×100 Metal Building
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of a 60×100 metal building, including:
- The type of building: The type of metal building you choose will have a big impact on the cost. For example, a commercial building with multiple bays and features will be more expensive than a simple agricultural building.
- The materials used: The type of materials you choose for your metal building will also affect the cost. For example, a building with a galvanized steel frame will be more expensive than a building with a painted steel frame.
- The location: The location of your building can also affect the cost. For example, building in a high-wind area or a snow-load area will require additional engineering and materials, which will increase the cost.
- The complexity of the design: The complexity of your building’s design will also affect the cost. For example, a building with a lot of custom features, such as skylights or mezzanines, will be more expensive than a building with a simple design.
How to Get an Accurate Estimate of the Cost of a 60×100 Metal Building
The best way to get an accurate estimate of the cost of a 60×100 metal building is to contact a metal building supplier. They will be able to take all of the factors that affect the cost into account and give you a quote.
Tips for Saving Money on the Cost of a 60×100 Metal Building
There are a few things you can do to save money on the cost of a 60×100 metal building:
- Shop around and compare prices from different suppliers.
- Consider buying a pre-engineered metal building kit.
- Choose simple materials and design features.
- Build your building during the off-season.
Metal buildings are a versatile and affordable option for a variety of applications. If you are considering building a 60×100 metal building, be sure to contact several metal building suppliers to get quotes. By shopping around and comparing prices, you can find the best deal on your new metal building.