When you intend to have a new flooring or plan to renovate the existing one, then there are many options open in front of you. It may be confusing if you are not aware of the nature of the floor that you should have. As you read through, your confusion will be cleared and you will be able to choose the right one for your house.
The Nature of Flooring You Can Have
There are various types of flooring that you can select from. Let us have a look at some of them.
- You can easily have luxury vinyl flooring in your house.
- This nature of flooring has replaced the former lino flooring.
- It offers a durable surface.
- It is the best flooring which is ideal for a floor having heavy footfall.
- It is comfortable to walk on.
- It offers a quiet surface than the wooden floor.
- It is water resistant and inexpensive.
- If it is damaged at a part then the entire floor has to be changed.
- It is not easy to be removed.
- If you have kids and pets in your house then it the best flooring that you can have.
- The varieties or color and design also make it the liked flooring surface in many households.
- It is a cost-effective way of having a new floor surface in your house.
- It is easy to maintain as compared with other nature of flooring.
- You can have the visual effect of wood using this nature of flooring and can be used if you have a wooden wall cladding.
- It has a protective layer on the top surface which makes it the ideal for a busy house.
- It is resistant to fading, abrasion and strains.
- It should not be applied to wet areas like washrooms.
- It is easy to clean and scratch proof.
- You can choose from the different varieties of color and design that are available.
- It is easy to be laid.
- It is simple to remove and parts of the floor can be replaced if a part is damaged.
- It is not ideal for apartments as it is not soundproof.
- If you wish to have an affordable floor, which can be easily replaced then this is the ideal floor that you can have at your place.
- Moreover, this type of flooring will not damage the existing floor that you have in your house.
- This nature of flooring is eco-friendly in nature.
- It is cost-effective and durable.
- You can have the warmth, character and beauty of using natural flooring in your house.
- Having floors made of bamboo you can have a harder floor than using wood.
- It is the ideal flooring that you can have at your house if anyone suffers from allergies.
- It does not allow accumulation of dust or dirt.
- It does not scrape or scratches like other flooring material.
- If the climate of the place where you stay is damp, then you can have a Reclaimed flooring using bamboo.
- The only disadvantage that this nature of flooring is that it does not provide thermal insulation as wooden floor does.
- It is ideal to have such flooring if you wish to have a floor with causing a minimum environmental impact.
- The distinctive finish will enable you to have a real style statement at your house.
Solid Timber Flooring
- This is a floor that is designed and crafted using small pieces of timber.
- It is ideal for a family house due to the warmth and style it offers.
- The gaps are flushed well by professional fitters and hence it is ideal if you have small kids or pets in your house.
- The protective surface makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- This nature of the floor is extremely durable.
- It is sound-proof in nature.
- It is not ideal for high traffic area. If it is used in such a place, then regular maintenance is required for both the appearance and to keep it free from moisture.
- It is not ideal for moist areas like kitchen and washroom.
- Sometimes maintenance can be expensive.
- It is best to be used if you want aesthetics along with thermal insulation.
Multilayer Hybrid Flooring
- This is the best option that you can have for having a hard floor.
- It has the combination of look and durability of wood along with special features of laminate and vinyl material.
- You can use it anywhere in your house.
- It can be used in the interior as well as exterior parts of your house.
- It is waterproof in nature.
- It expands and contracts less in sunlight.
- You can use it in kitchen, washroom and the entire apartment that you have.
So, select the one that fits your requirement and have it installed by professional fitters.