Family Visa is required for the immigration of one country to another whenever you are thinking of tagging along with your family. There are a number of things that you need to consider whenever you are thinking to apply for Family Visa. You might be confused about the correct proceedings that need to be taken care of which is the reason why we are here to help you out with the same. Just read it up and you will know what needs to be done.
Things that you need to have in order to have a visa for family members:
- The first thing that is needed is that you should have proper residential proof that can be entitled to further verification.
- The age of the sponsor should be at least 21 years otherwise the eligibility criteria will not be met.
- He or she should give sufficient proof that they have the proper funding for taking their family to any of the countries like Canada, Australia, Singapore and so on- whichever country you want to migrate to. The sponsorship is required so that the family can be eligible for having principal residence.
- The sponsor should also get approval from the immigration country.
- There are two categories under which you will be able to apply for the family visa namely- Immediate Relative Immigrant Visa and Family Preference Immigrant Visa.
Things to consider while you are applying for the visa
- The first thing that you should be considering while moving on is the kind of profession that you will be indulging in. This is because you need to have the economic strength to stay and survive in every country and for that, you also need to have a fair idea about the economic position of the country.
- Also, you need to have the proper documentation that will be needed during the procedure. If you do not have everything ready, you might face a number of problems and the entire process will be delayed.
- In the countries like Canada, Australia, Europe, New Zealand, Singapore and USA, you should have a piece of knowledge regarding the procedure and the terms and conditions to be taken care of whenever you are applying for the same.
- Once the payment has been done and you have already got permission to move, you are good to go!
Many people ask regarding the time taken to go for the immigration and visa approval – but that depends on the country that you are going to and of course on the documentation. If you get stuck, you can go for Global Links Consultancy which is the best family visa consultant in the region of Panchkula.