Mussoorie is a well-renowned hill station and a municipal board contained in the Dehradun district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is at an elevation of about 35 kilometers from the capital city of Dehradun. Consequently, it also located on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range making it a significant tourist destination. The state abounds in avid climatic conditions or a subtropical highland climate as is patent to foothills.
Summers are warm and wet, with consequent rainfalls and moist monsoonal air. The pre-monsoon seasons, however, are warm to very warm starting from April ending in mid-June with a dry climate that further gives way to heavy rainfall conditions. Furthermore, in winter, rainfall is frequent with a partly cloudy and a rather lower temperature. As for snowfall, the month of December and parts of January experiences snow days impacted by a little hail. These prevalent weather conditions have impacted the number of Mussoorie honeymoon package purchased every year.
Tourism is the most significant sector contributing to the economy of Mussoorie.
The place is filled with croplands and biosphere reserves maintained and scattered throughout its periphery. Apart from this, we also find that elevations are of great significance here complimented with the beautiful sunny climate. The everyday climate of Mussoorie can be very rejuvenating for the body and hence the food crops of the state are fine and available in plenty. Under tourist spots, many of them in and around the state can be stated as:
- The Camel’s Back Road is significant for its rocky outcrop resembling the hump of a camel. This is the busiest road and contains the hotels and motels.
- Gun Hill is another major destination accessible only through cable cars looking over the entire state of Mussoorie.
- The St. Mary’s church, the oldest church incarnated on the Himalayan range located above the Mall road.
- The company garden is a significant and popular botanical garden having the best growth of every season.
- Kempty Falls flowing through Mussoorie over the city if Dehradun.
- Mussoorie Lake abounds by a charming view of valleys and nearby villages and is a must-watch for most couples on their honeymoons.
Mussoorie abounds by exceptional beauty and advent of nature.
The natural biosphere reserves in Mussoorie are in plenty and overcomes a beautiful picture of valleys, lakes, and villages combined. The Mall road, however, becomes the heart of the city as it is located right in between the natural reserves. Hence, searching for Hotels near mall road Mussoorie can be a day’s task. Due to this reason, most of the tourists prefer pre-bookings to ascertain the best honeymoon experience in the hearts of Himalayas.
Among other tourist destinations, couples are mostly attracted to Lake mist, an articulate natural structure surrounded by the Mussoorie-Kempty road with its numerous small waterfalls. Most of these sites are protected and maintained by City Board and Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority, which makes it difficult to fetch bookings on-time. Hence, to avoid penny-pinching experience pre-bookings are a mandate for these sites.