The fashion industry is now fast gaining speed in the commercial world, as the modern people are more style-conscious nowadays. As the productions are increasing in these large companies of fashion industry, they are facing more problems with the traditional management of the supply chain. The managers find it very hard to shift from this prevailing push based supply chain management, which they have practiced all along their careers. So any other change or improvement in this system requires the advice of the professional TOC consultancies, who evaluate the new concepts of pull-based solutions.
Successful implementation of new supply chain system by a TOC consultant
The wholesaler companies in the fashion industry really need to keep a check on their sales and orders, because often by mistake, the delivery of same products may be sent twice and some bookings may be missed as well. Thus, the active operations of a TOC consultant can save the client companies from these losses, which could otherwise happen in case of regular products and also the newly launched ones.
- The wholesalers often predict wrongly about the future demands in the market, which can lead to enormous loss for the manufacturing companies of fashion industry. So now the theory of constraints puts stress on minimizing these errors caused due to inaccurate predictions of the market scenario. The reaction time to the changes in the market is advised to decrease to a great extent, which could otherwise be a simple wastage of valuable production time. This situation of the reaction time can be improved by controlling the central stock of the products and also by diminishing the production time limit of the company.
- The errors about the sales predictions need to be rectified in every selling season, as the predictions change from time to time. So the consultants involved with TOC India are careful about providing the correct solution about the inventory management in each season. They suggest methods of fast clearance of the slow moving stocks in each season, mostly by offering certain stock clearance discounts on those items.
Thus, the theory of constraint consultants helps in improving the portfolio of the fashion company, by clearing the stock collections of the warehouse. The freshness of the stocks is restored that aids in faster development in the business, resulting in very high ROI with the services provided by the renowned TOC consultancies.
Image Source: twenty20.com
Prime advantages provided by the TOC India consultancies
- The automobile companies follow the Just-in-time manufacturing policies, which demand ready availability of the raw materials in the inventory all the time. It is a huge headache for the company officials to keep the record of the steady supply of materials and the uses of these goods in the manufacturing processes. However, the services of the TOC India consultants ensure in keeping the inventory always full of the required raw materials, thus aiding in maintaining the JIT principles more ardently.
- The effective handling of the supply chain in the warehouses prevents the storage of excessive amounts of raw materials, which could otherwise lead to some wastage of goods and money. On the other hand, no shortage of the materials is allowed by the hired TOC consultants, by the timely placement of the orders of materials with the fixed vendors of the companies. So the companies do not need to rush on the last moment for getting the required raw materials for their productions.
- The effective management of the stock keeping units helps in larger numbers of productions in these automobile companies. The theory of constraints India consultancies maintain perfect synchronization in the warehouses of their clients, by assembling for the right numbers of auto parts for ensuring steady flow of the productions in the automobile factories, as per the demands in the market.
- The productions of high quality automobiles that are steadily supplied to the distributors provide high return on investments. Hence, more distributors are inclined to be associated with the successful automobile companies, resulting in better distribution of the products in the market through wider distributor network. Therefore, more customers can be reached for much better sales of the manufactured automobiles, resulting in faster increase of the business profits.
The efficiency of the theory of constraints consultants helps in 100% management of the warehouses, by boosting the assembly output of the auto parts and reducing the inventory to a certain extent, thus lessening the hassles of their client automobile companies.